Yesterday the CDC recommended that all people wear non-medical face masks in public. Over the last few weeks I have watched as makers and manufacturers small and large shift their production to face masks--many who are donating them to medical workers as well. Right now small businesses need our support more than ever, if you are looking for masks for your family please consider supporting theses small businesses! There have also been talks of a Mochi Kids mask for littles, but nothing is set in stone. Wishing you and your loved ones health and safety during this crazy time!
1. Choose Made (www.choosemade.com) @choosemade (kid sizes available as well)
2. Ari Jogiel (www.jogiel.com) @arijogel
3. Se Mari Handmade (www.semari.com) @semarihandmade. Super Kawaii Masks in Kid sizes.
4. Ultra Violet Kids @ultravioletkids (DM to order)
5. Hedley & Bennett (www.hedleyandbennett.com) @hedleyandbennett
6. Paige Lauren Los Angeles (www.paigelauren.com) @paigelaurenlosangeles (Kid sizes available!)
7. Myrtle (www.myrtlela.com) @myrtle (DM to order)
8. The House of Perna (www.thehouseofperna.com) @thehouseofperna
9. Everhart (www.everhartlove.com) @everhart_co (Kid sizes available)
10. Winsome (www.winsomegoods) @winsome_goods