Build a Flashlight by Koa Koa
How does it work?
Start by sorting the different components: bulb, cables, switch. After assembly, the lamp is more than just a toy: you'll really be able to use it for reading at night and for all your adventures in the dark.
What will you learn?
- Assemble a basic electrical circuit and identify the components
- The open/closed circuit and the switch
- The formation of electric current.
- Alternating / direct current
- What is inside a battery?
- Atoms: free electrons, protons, neutrons
What is in the kit?
Wooden elements, electrical components, cables, switch, battery box, light bulb, protective bubble, rubber bands, screws, nuts.
Made in France
Why Choose Mochi?
Made in the Usa
Our supply chain is made up of small businesses right here in the USA.
To minimize waste and keep our designs nimble
Mix-and-matchable pieces you can pass down to a sibling or friend
For Kids + Parents
Kid-friendly designs in parent-pleasing aesthetics