Love Can Come in Many Ways by Terry Pierce and Suzy Ultman
Lift a swan's felt wing to discover a baby cuddled underneath, then lift a felt speech bubble to discover the words "You are loved!"
Beneath each of the felt flaps is a wealth of snuggles, hugs, and loving engagement.
- A heartwarming novelty book with adorable lift-the-flap interactive spreads
- Features 10 felt flaps total in nine different, eye-catching colors
- Ranges from the songs that mama frog sings to a warm hug from a papa elephant's trunk
Delight in the ways creatures all over the world—and in all shapes and sizes—reaffirm their family bonds in this sweet, interactive book.
- Perfect as a Valentine's Day gift for your little one
- Resonates year-round as a go-to new baby gift for baby showers, as well as for gender reveal parties, birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and more
- Perfect for children ages 2 to 4 years old,
- Add it to the shelf with books like If Animals Kissed Good Night by Ann Whitford Paul, I'll Never Let You Go by Smriti Prasadam-Halls, and Valentine's Chunky Lift-a-Flap Board Book by Holly Berry-Byrd.
Why Choose Mochi?
Made in the Usa
Our supply chain is made up of small businesses right here in the USA.
To minimize waste and keep our designs nimble
Mix-and-matchable pieces you can pass down to a sibling or friend
For Kids + Parents
Kid-friendly designs in parent-pleasing aesthetics