Happy Earth Thinking Putty by Crazy Aarons
You’ll be a happy camper knowing our Thinking Putty® tins are made of food grade material that can be reused for crafts and projects or recycled with other metals like soup cans! When charged with the rainbow magnet, Happy Earth Thinking Putty® will gleefully dance around showing off its sparkling, mineral earth blue color.
The Magnetic Storms® collection contains truly magnetic particles that repel and attract and includes a ceramic magnet for fun tricks.
Thinking Putty® helps build hand and finger strength through a fabulous tactile play experience with unique, unexpected properties and provides relaxing, yet stimulating interaction for anyone with sensory integration issues.
Crazy Aaron's putty is non-toxic, won't dry out, and won't leave a sticky or slippery residue on your fingers, so it's great for stretching, molding, bouncing, tearing, popping and playing by kids and adults alike.
- Collection: Magnetic Storms
- Includes tin with 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz.) of putty
- Color: Caribbean blue color shifting magnetic putty
- Features: Magnetic, Stretchable, Sculptable, Soft Texture
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Ages: 3+
- ⚠️ Warning: Choking Hazard. Contains Small Parts
- Never dries out
- Proudly made in the USA
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals with disabilities
Why Choose Mochi?
Made in the Usa
Our supply chain is made up of small businesses right here in the USA.
To minimize waste and keep our designs nimble
Mix-and-matchable pieces you can pass down to a sibling or friend
For Kids + Parents
Kid-friendly designs in parent-pleasing aesthetics