A to Z Menagerie Book by Suzy Ultman
This unique reading experience features a die-cut letter to trace and a satisfying pull-tab reveal for each letter of the alphabet.
Each page is filled with diverse and colorfully illustrated first words to find and identify.
• Teaches young readers hand-eye coordination, prediction skills, and rich vocabulary
• Interactive experience of pulling tabs helps reinforce your little one's journey to learning the ABCs
• Filled with charming and playful illustrations by Suzy Ultman
This powerful learning tool not only allows concepts to be touched and experienced, but it also features a wide range of vocabulary words.
First words include "challah," "curry," "kabob," "macaroons," "miso soup," "taco," and "udon."
• A wonderful gift for parents and grandparents looking for an introduction to the ABCs for their baby, early childhood educators, and anyone who appreciates good design
• Functions like a flash card and a guessing game: the central oversize letter is recessed beneath a die-cut, inviting readers to trace its shape before pulling the tab to discover the reveal
• Great for fans of the TouchThinkLearn series by Xavier Deneux, Baby's First Eames by Julie Merberg, and Montessori: Letter Work by Bobby George
Why Choose Mochi?
Made in the Usa
Our supply chain is made up of small businesses right here in the USA.
To minimize waste and keep our designs nimble
Mix-and-matchable pieces you can pass down to a sibling or friend
For Kids + Parents
Kid-friendly designs in parent-pleasing aesthetics