Learn to Crochet Kit - Felix the Fox by The Woobles
Meet Felix the Fox
As the woobliest of the Weebles, this bright-eyed little guy is for the overachiever in you. Don’t get us wrong—he’s still totally for beginners. But with black-tipped ears and a snowy belly, he’s the gateway into slightly trickier techniques like changing colors.
And what a gateway he is. Just a glimpse of his oh-so-weebly tail will make you want to cozy up in front of a crackling fire, dreaming of autumn leaves and pumpkin spice everything.
Can I really learn how to crochet from these kits?
You bet - over 50,000 people have learned crochet with The Woobles, and you can be next! Just follow the step-by-step video tutorials that come with each kit. Our beginner kits also come pre-started to get you over the first hump.
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- The Woobles Easy Peasy yarn, custom-made for beginners
- Pre-started crochet piece, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- Pattern as a PDF download
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook (for an additional charge)
We've got you covered. Our pre-started beginner crochet kits work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
4.5 in tall, 5 in wide
Why Choose Mochi?
Made in the Usa
Our supply chain is made up of small businesses right here in the USA.
To minimize waste and keep our designs nimble
Mix-and-matchable pieces you can pass down to a sibling or friend
For Kids + Parents
Kid-friendly designs in parent-pleasing aesthetics