Stapelstein Confetti Single by Stapelstein
• Safe play: No sharp corners; water, saliva, bite and UV resistant.
• Stapelstein® Original: 180 g (0.4 lb) light each and loadable up to 180 kg (396 lb), diameter = 27.5cm, height = 12 cm
• Can be combined with all Stapelstein® products
• Due to the lighting conditions during product photography and different screen settings, the color of the products on the screen may differ from the real color.
• 100 % climate-neutralized production in Germany• Production in Chemnitz (DE)• Certified according to DIN EN ISO 50001
• 100% recyclable• Material: resource-saving EPP (expanded polypropylene)Possible use
• For more movement, play and fantasy in children's everyday life
• For indoors and outdoors• Gender neutral• From the age of one• Height-adjustable, dynamic stool
• For children and adults with and without physical limitations
Instructions for use
• Do not bring sharp objects and surfaces such as scissors, knives, nails, wire,stones, etc. into contact with all Stapelstein® products
• Pointed and sharp objects and surfaces can cause permanent damage to theStapelstein® products.
• Avoid extreme heat and all possible sources of ignition (flames or sparks).
When playing in the water, products from Stapelstein® only serve as a toy and not as a buoyancy aid.
Products from Stapelstein® should therefore only beused in shallow water under adult supervision.
• Be careful when balancing! On slippery floors, jerky movements can cause theStapelstein® elements to slide. A carpet or some kind of yoga mat prevent the elements from sliding.
Why Choose Mochi?
Made in the Usa
Our supply chain is made up of small businesses right here in the USA.
To minimize waste and keep our designs nimble
Mix-and-matchable pieces you can pass down to a sibling or friend
For Kids + Parents
Kid-friendly designs in parent-pleasing aesthetics